Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Fullmetal Alchemist (Fullmetal Edition) Vol. 1 + Manga Reviews Page!



Here's something a little different: a rerelease of a classic I never got into! What do I think of a series I waited fourteen years to dive into...?

In any case, I've finally got around to not only fixing up the The Archives, but have provided a Manga Reviews page. It's hardly as elaborate as my Reviews pages, but such a collection remained necessary, so please take a look. 

Next month will be a juicy month for manga fans, as I have four reviews planned (including another favorite ongoing series making its first appearance: Vinland Saga!); however, E3 season will likely push most, if not all, of those reviews towards the month's end, so keep that in mind.

Speaking of E3, there's some INCREDIBLY EXCITING NEWS I can't quite share at the moment, but certainly will when I'm given the all-clear. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment