Sunday, February 25, 2018

On Shadow of the Colossus PS4’s Photo Mode And Its Expression of Storytelling (Hey Poor Player)



Ah, it's always nice to talk about my favorite non-Nintendo games! While unfortunately plans to discuss the original Shadow of the Colossus for Worldly Weekend before the PS4 version's release didn't pan out, I thought I'd at least make up for it by discussing the remake's best feature: the Photo Mode.

Unfortunately, as expected, it was a tough article to write, and it ended up bumping out a Worldly Weekend review from this weekend. However, that was probably inevitable anyway since that review ballooned to a bigger size than expected; in fact, it'll end up being roughly the size of my old elongated reviews. Hey, I never said I'd stop doing those!

No comments:

Post a Comment