Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Best 15 Mario Kart 8 Tracks (Hey Poor Player)



Woops, I've been having so much fun with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe that I forgot to link my OTHER Mario Kart 8-related article from Hey Poor Player! Overall, I've written up more than 5000 words for two separate pieces on the game; naturally, since they were created concurrently, there is some overlap between the articles. Regardless, I hope you enjoy.

Believe it or not, the courses chosen kept shifting even when I was writing this article! Big Blue and Dragon Driftway were this close to making the cut alongside the likes of Shy Guy Falls and Excitbike Arena, but they just missed out on the fun. Of course, the track order was prone to change as well, so it was rather tough.

Everyone, let's all what's possibly the best Mario Kart yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment