Friday, February 10, 2017

Fire Emblem Heroes Review (Hey Poor Player)



I really do mean what I said in the beginning here; as a matter of fact, during the Fire Emblem Direct from the other week, all I could think about was how I couldn't be happier about how things turned around for Nintendo's beloved SRPG series. Before Awakening, it always mystified me how a series with a dozen entries and a cast of hundreds flew under the radar for over twenty years, and now we get to see what it's like for it to hit the mainstream!

If only the same could happen to F-Zero...but I suppose some game franchises come and go. How great it is that Fire Emblem avoided that same fate! I think it's actually entered my Top Ten favorite Nintendo series at this point, haha.

Personally, I'm really hoping we see something like a remake subseries come forward. Gaiden being re-imagined as Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is a great start, but we could finally fill in the gaping hole left by the unlocalized SNES/GBA titles! Many other fans are seeing this as an inevitability, so let's hope we're right!


No comments:

Post a Comment