Sunday, January 3, 2016

Greetings from 2016!

Hello, everyone. How's the New Year treating you?

While I can't promise anything, I can say that the next review has been making decent progress. It's my goal to start out 2016 with a bang, so I hope to exceed my own expectations! Another year of discovering famous game franchises...I can't wait!

In the meantime, Nintendojo has been sharing the best of 2015's articles, and three of mine made the cut. Why not go back and revisit?

What Could Have Been With Nintendo Land

Super Mario Maker: How I Learned to Embrace Happy Accidents

In Loving Memory of Satoru Iwata (Careful, apparently I made some people cry again)

By the way, Nintendojo will be hosting its 2015 awards this week, and I've volunteered to write up the Virtual Console segment. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment