Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Smash Presentation Coming Next Tuesday + Regarding Biweekly Music Wednesday!

Hey, all. The Final Video Presentation for Smash 4 has been dated for next Tuesday, and I wanted to assure you all I'll be there for an extensive report covering the details! Who else will we see alongside Cloud? What other possible content will be revealed? Will Sakurai confirm, shoot down, or ignore the possibility of an NX port? We'll find out...in six days.

At any rate, we haven't had Biweekly Music Wednesday! in some time. As you may've already guessed,The depression I only recently emerged from was the culprit behind that, and while I'd love to return to that starting today, I'd rather focus my efforts on getting regular review schedule going. before that. Rest assured we'll be diving back into the realm of Nintendo music sometime soon. 

I'm hoping to have my next review ready this weekend, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment