Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hello, Newcomers!

Ever since someone I met at my cousin's wedding shared my last Biweekly Music Wednesday! on reddit, traffic's gone way up even though not much has been posted this August (sorry!), so I figured I'd stop by and say hello.

Anyway, a new review should be ready by tomorrow night. I've been sweating bullets about it for weeks as it's a rather, ah, unpopular opinion regarding a relatively recent Nintendo title (for the past two months alone there's been roughly six topics about it on NeoGAF and each one has never failed to introduce my head to my desk, repeatedly), and I've been extra care in providing a fair analysis and not come across as overly nitpicky. If you happen to be a fan of the game, please go easy on me!

Other than that, you've come at a good time. A new Worldy Weekend review will not only be ready this weekend, but for the past two months I've been taking painstaking measures in devising an ambitious review schedule for this fall, which should be host to a deluge of reviews! Nintendo classics, third-party goodness and PlayStation/Xbox titles new and old  will be featured, so I hope you stick around and enjoy the ride.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment