Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hi, Quick Warning

Hey, y'all! Hope you enjoyed my Gamecube article.

I feel it's important to announce that my next feature article may or may not arrive on its due date. I'm hoping to, at the very least, get it done by December 4th, but given the workload and my general lack of direction with said article I can't make any guarantees. It'll go into full throttle on Tuesday, and I'll see where it goes from there.

Catch you next month!

EDIT (December 2nd): After putting much thought into it, I will not get it done by the fourth. Instead, you can expect the new post during my Winter Break (which begins I believe on the 14th). There's good and bad to this, though. Good news is that I think a certain component of the article will be more compelling thanks to the delay. Unfortunately this means the last of the three new posts I had mentioned will be bumped to *much* later, but I can actually fuse it with another reflection piece. How will I do it? You will have to see. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment