Friday, February 19, 2010

So Who Are You?

I might as well introduce myself, shall I? ;)

My name is Anthony.

I would suppose the best way to describe me is that I'm just a good person in general. Maybe I don't always remember not to slurp, or take the trash downstairs, but I'm always open for a discussion and am very easy to approach. I am friendly, love to laugh and joke around, spend time with myself and contemplate, and play some video games and read some books.

Thanks to certain events in the past several years, I've gotten pretty pessimistic and I think I lost sight of what I truly enjoyed about life. I think at this point, I'm nearing the light at the end of the tunnel.

When I grow up, I want to live way, way into the country in a house surrounded by books, games and cats. I also want to write.

I guess that just about wraps it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment