Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

For better or for worse, the turbulence of 2017 has paved the way for a very uncertain 2018. Such is the life of a left-wing American, but I suppose my blog isn't suitable for airing such grievances (let's just leave it at climate change and social media's reluctance to tackle discrimination/harassment -- hi, Twitter -- being objectively terrible things).

Anywho, with the year opening with two days off I wanted to wrap up another review, but a December cold decide to infect me again, so now that's uncertain. Regardless, I guess now would be a good time to say pretty much all those minor review updates I mentioned in November have been completed (check out my fear of Sonic the Hedgehog's drowning music!). You'll also notice most of my 2010-2013 reviews feature a disclaimer noting they're obsolete, although having recently filed a review schedule, I wouldn't expectment replacements for all of 'em until maybe next year.

Oh, and expect three Hey Poor Player reviews this month, too: a manga volume and two games. The former may be my first review copy, and one of the two games is an import! Can I successfully juggle all that with the blog? We'll have to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment