Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Checking In/Apologies

First off, my goodness, I hadn't recognized it'd been three weeks since the last post! Long story short, I've been scrambling for a new job while vacaying, juggling my GameSkinny output and writing out the next Kirby Reverie; in the midst of it all, August somehow sped-up in the blink of an eye. Sorry about that!

I would've had Biweekly Music Wednesday! up today, but I unexpectedly picked up a new job as of yesterday and was, naturally, busy with that today. The next song's already been decided upon so I'll be working on that first thing next Wednesday morning.

The good news is that there's something AWESOME I picked up the other week at Otakon that I'd like to show off, so to make up for my absence, I'll be discussing that this Friday with...a rather sobering lesson regarding it. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment