Saturday, May 16, 2015

What Could Have Been with Nintendo Land (Nintendojo)


Article Here

I knew the truth regarding this matter would have to be revealed on the blog sooner or later, but yes, I really do consider the Wii U to be Nintendo's weakest console yet, and I still mourn what could've been.

This isn't to say I don't enjoy the console. I play Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8 regularly and still shoot for high scores in Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101, but the overall direction they've gone with Wii U has been quite disappointing, be it the vastly underused GamePad, the utter lack of third-party presence, and the mess that is the Virtual Console. None of this is the fault of Nintendo Land, of course, but that's kind of the problem. What a shame the game remains the system's unsung ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment