Friday, August 15, 2014

Kicking into High Gear

MY GOSH I am so for my absence over the past month!! I had to go attend a summer math course that eventually sucked up all my free time once I became painfully aware of how much work it'd take to pass the course. Let it be known that I am absolutely terrible at math and abhor having anything to do it with it (as charming as it was, I had to stop playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village for a reason). Worst part about it? I've likely flunked the class as of the recent final. Ouch!

To make up for my broken promises (gee, like that hasn't happened before!), I'll be kicking things off with my latest Gaming Grunts review tomorrow and heading back to work on the next Kirby Reverie and Biweekly Music Wednesday! I forget if I've mentioned this already, but the next Kirby article will be covering a certain brand of game we have yet to go over, and I'm very excited to publish it here. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment