Sunday, June 29, 2014

I'm Going to Become a Game Journalist!!!

Yes, you read that title right!

After searching within the past few months for a writing internship, I'm super excited to announce that I will be joining the intern staff for the gaming journalism site Gaming Grunts! Located here at gamingrunts.com, the site prides itself on honest opinions regarding the video game industry and its products, and I couldn't be happier to be aboard the team!

I'm still shaking from the news. I've steadily built up Leave Luck to Heaven for the past four years as not a resume feature for prospective employers, but as a personal project to hone my writing craft. In its early days, I never dreamed it would actually lend me a spot within the gaming industry. I perceived Leave Luck to Heaven as a prelude into my own public brand of reviews via an exclusive page--perhaps as a way to establish my own independence---and that's something I'm still working to make a reality, but for it to pave the way for a professional career into the world of journalism and E3 and the like is something like a dream come true.

This does not mean Leave Luck to Heaven is coming to end; in fact, I sense another beginning. I will not only aim to periodically provide links to my articles, but to finally go forth with the pattern I set out to establish back in April. After this week's E3 Impressions and Biweekly Music Wednesday, I'll do my best to provide four different game reviews.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment