Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BMW Delay/Important Announcement!!

Hey guys! Unfortunately, Biweekly Music Wednesday won't be around again this week due to personal hiccups, but I do have some exciting news in its place! Remember how I got to play Super Mario 3D World/Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze last year at Best Buy? Well, guess what I'll be driving down to Whitehall, PA to play?

That's right, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U! Alongside my annual E3 impressions, I'll be writing up a separate post describing both my experience at the event and my time game itself! I'll try to stick around for as long as it lasts (noon to five PM), so it'll be a meaty write-up. I can't wait to play as the new characters (and to check out my man Olimar...supposing he's in the demo!) and meet fellow Smashers, so even if the event's not in a city near you, hopefully I'll be able to channel enough excitement to get you hyped regardless!

In any case, I'm working hard to get the next Kirby Reverie by the end of the week. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment