Friday, March 8, 2013

Yikes!

Ah, the days where I forget to take my daily anxiety pills! Always kicks in when I just realize I've forgotten...my head's spinning. I'll make this one quick.

A bit late with this post, but I only wanted to clear up a couple o' things. First up, you may've noticed I changed the Music Wednesday column into a biweekly one (that is, every two weeks). This wasn't intentional; the week after I announced it was chock-full of papers and mid-terms so obviously I had to take priorities and kick the column's debut to the curb for a little bit. When that whole mess was over, I took more time to think the feature over and I quickly realized that a biweekly format would allow more time to be divided between the blog's different features. That, and I don't want to run out of material too quickly. (wouldn't want to resort to Mario Party 3 board music now, would we?). So, yeah, music fun every two weeks. I may also experiment with the structure I have for music posts, but it shouldn't be anything drastic.

So what's up besides that? Well, the year-long Kirby Retrospective is about to get underway. Due to certain technical difficulties (read: my computer with all the awesome images on it is still at my dorm), it 's debut will be around no later than Sunday night. Seriously psyched for this!

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment