Saturday, October 23, 2010

Brief Break.

Hey.

I was hoping to post more frequently starting this month, but I suppose that wasn't included in fate's plans. For starters, I had a cold for over a week and I could hardly focus on anything. Second, I've been taken measures to improve my daily life in the form of reviving activities (reading, exercising and studying grammar), so that's put a dent in my blogging life. Lastly, for the past two weeks I've been working on studying like crazy for my midterms (one which is coming this Monday) and writing an essay that's due for Tuesday. It's been rough.

It goes without saying that I couldn't/can't write up anything at the moment. It sucks, but I gotta focus on the required stuff.

So at this point, you probably shouldn't expect anything new until around this time next week. However! In order to make up for it, you can expect NOT my impressions or level updates for the new game Kirby's Epic Yarn, but a review instead! As for Kirby's Adventure, I'm aiming to have that wrapped up by the middle of November. When that's all done and over with, we'll be focusing on a certain Mario title for the DS and the upcoming Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii!

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment