Sunday, February 21, 2016

Archive Restructuring/Reviews for February.

Hey, all! Dropping by with two announcements.

1. As I was cleaning up The Archives, I realized it was high time to separate Biweekly Music Wednesday! into its own separate archive. It's up now if you wanna check it out. I'll probably do the same with Worldly Weekend as I review more games for it. I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll grow...

2. JUST as I was all ready to plop the next Worldly Weekend today, a sudden family get-together called me away from writing! Argh! But not to fret--this means the end of February will be host to the launch of not one, not two, but THREE reviews! Construction's already well-underway for the other two, so I'm quite confident in that date.

Just to tide you over, I think I'll get the rest of those Gaming Grunts reviews here throughout the week. There's actually some really interesting reflections in store for several of 'em, so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment